South Church's Get Movin' 184 Challenge
Time & Location
About the Event
This is our primary fundraiser this year, and now is the time for you to get involved!
Here is how to get started:
1. To be a Participant: Choose an activity that you are willing to take part in at some point during the week of May 28 to June 4. The activity can take place on one day or can be spread out as a participant wishes throughout any part of the week. The goal of the activity must include the numbers one (1), eight (8) and four (4) in any order or combination. For example, you might set your goal as riding your bike for 18.4 miles on any given day, or walk 1.84 miles each day of the week. Whatever it is, make sure it is an activity you can do safely and responsibly.
- $25 for adults age 18-65
- $10 for youth ages 15-18
- $15 for seniors 65 and over
- Families pay a maximum fee of $50.
(Youth 14 and under are free, but must have written permission of a parent or guardian along with assurance of supervision.)
2. To be a Sponsor: You can sponsor one of our participants or the event. We will update the participants online as they register. Click here to sponsor our participants. If you choose to sponsor the event we have four levels of support:
- Bronze (up to $49.00)
- Silver ($50- $100)
- Gold ($101 -$183.0
- Platinum ($184 and above)
Sponsorship payments can be made online, or simply mail/drop off a check to the church office with “184 Challenge” and the name of the person you are sponsoring or if you are sponsoring the fundraiser in the memo line.
Thank you for supporting the ministries of South Church!